TERMS AND CONDITIONS: School Prize
Win a behind the scenes class visit to the RACQ CareFlight Bundaberg base including special presentation and morning tea!
The Rotary Club of Bundaberg West Ring Road Run 2015
- The Promoter is the Ring Road Run Inc
- Any person may enter the Ring Road Run 2015. All participants who nominate can elect the school of their choice at the time of nomination. Schools must be based within the Bundaberg Regional Council electoral boundaries.
- The winner will be announced on the day as part of the presentations and also promoted on our website and facebook page that day (Sunday 24 May 2015).
- The winner will be determined on a percentage based on numbers registered at attending the school.
- The winner of the prize shall receive the opportunity for a chosen class to visit the RACQ CareFlight Headquarters as nominated by the school at an agreed time by both parties. Date is subject to availability. Expiry date is 12th December 2015. Maximum number of visitors is 30
- The prize is not transferable and not able to be exchanged for cash or other items or things.
- In all matters, the Promoter’s decision shall be final.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.